Our methodologies are proven to work across all industries and processes – even the most technical. Unlike many management consultants, where they are industry or technical specialists, our people are experienced across a range of areas and industries. Due to the principles-based methodologies, including our engagement approaches, we can demonstrate experience in a range of functional areas as well as skill sets.
We welcome the opportunity to demonstrate our relevance to your industry and organisation and the challenges you face.
- Financial Services, IT and Human Resources
- Mining and Mining Production Operations
- Logistics and Distribution
- Manufacturing, heavy and light
- Services and Retail
- Operations and Operations Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- Asset Management / Maintenance and Engineering
- Call Centre Functions
- Back Office Functions
- Sales Management and Effectiveness
- Supply Chain & Procurement Management
As such we offer
- Strong project management skills.
- Planning for and commencing business improvement activities.
- Process documentation and analysis, using a range of methodologies including 6 Sigma and Lean.
- Business process improvement – eliminating ‘waste’, becoming and staying lean.
- Development and installation of management tools and techniques to support decision-making and improve performance.
- Organisational effectiveness – closing the gap between strategy and implementation.
- Change management – guiding real and sustainable change.
- Strong and compelling workforce engagement approaches.
- Leadership consulting – challenging conventional thinking.
- Strong education and training, underpinning improvement programs.
- Coaching with consulting – supporting individuals, teams and organisations.
- Enabling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Supply chain improvement – unlocking supply chain thinking.