WE RELISH the clients we work with and the collaborative work we engage in with them. We also believe in ‘putting back’ – in both a planned and an ad hoc manner. The latter is usually how we respond to causes that our clients are interested in, or the support our people provide personally.
More formally, we support a range of organisations that have ‘touched’ us in some way:
- We put money to a range of cancer & children’s health organisations.
- We support medical research for Mitochondrial disease because of its impact on a member of our group.
- We provide support to an organisation that provides critical services to the refugee community.
- One of our group is a long-term, active member of the Australian Army reserve. Working at officer level, he dedicates many of his personal hours to the reserve, and is supported by Coxswain Alliance and his colleagues for extended deployments.
- One of our group is a Foundation Board member and chair of one of the support groups at the Art Gallery of NSW. An organisation that receives no government funding for the acquisition of art, this activity, combined with monetary support, contributes to the legacy we leave future generations.
- We are a sponsor of the Sydney Symphony, with a particular emphasis on how their broad educational approaches provide much needed support back to our community. We regularly use their Fellowship program to demonstrate to corporates the journey that young, extremely talented players take to build their careers.
As you can see, a broad range, reflecting who Coxswain Alliance is and where we want to assist others in making a difference. Click the tabs below to see details of some of the areas we provide support to.
Who we support