Task – Operations Model | Strategy Enabled
New Resources sector venture lacked clarity of alignment in preferred operating model to drive stakeholder engagement.
Project activity involved:
- Establishing an operating model that met the needs of a range of diverse internal stakeholders.
- Resolving the lack of clarity on what the value proposition was, to allow all facets of the venture to work to a common model.
- The project team facilitated a process for leadership to develop an aligned view of a conceptual operating model.
- This enabled to allow operations and business development to work more closely and more clearly.
- Developed action plans to drive alignment internally and with key external stakeholders.
- Presented more consistent message to external stakeholders.