Coxswain Alliance Site
All information and services on www.coxswainalliance.com (the Site) and related pages are provided by Coxswain Alliance Pty Ltd (ACN 639 318 755) (Coxswain Alliance).
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Your access to this Site is subject to your unconditional acceptance of the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document and elsewhere on the Site (known collectively as Terms and Conditions). These Terms and Conditions apply to all proprietary pages, images, text, programs, and other material available throughout this Site.
By accessing this Site you are deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
Coxswain Alliancereserves the right to make any changes and corrections to this Site as and when Coxswain Allianceconsiders it appropriate and without notice. By continuing to use this Site after a change is made, you accept and are bound by the modified Terms and Conditions. Only Coxswain Alliance may alter these Terms and Conditions.
This Site and all of its content, including but not limited to articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos, video material, audio material and software (collectively, the Intellectual Property) are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of Australia, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries.
You are permitted to browse this Site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases:
- you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute any Intellectual Property on this Site in any way except as expressly provided for on this Site or expressly authorised in writing by Coxswain Alliance;
- you must keep intact all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in any personal copies;and
- any Intellectual Property offered to you via a download button can only be downloaded by you for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the Site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site.
No other licence or right is granted.
You must not use this Site or any Intellectual Property in any manner or for any purpose, which is unlawful or which violates any right of Coxswain Alliance or its affiliates, or which is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Links
This Site may contain hyperlinks to Internet websites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the control of Coxswain Alliance and we are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. Coxswain Alliance provides these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by us or our affiliates. You link to any such website entirely at your own risk.
Coxswain Alliance uses “cookies” at some places on the Site in order to identify you from other users each time you visit us. A cookie is a text file with a unique anonymous number that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. It contains information which helps us to identify you each time you visit our website by maintaining specific information such as your Site preferences. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Site. Web browsers also provide the option of disabling Cookies. Please consult the instructions of your browser for information on how to disable cookies.
Information submitted to Coxswain Alliance
Any communication or material you post or transmit on the Site over the Internet is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to this Site you agree that Coxswain Alliance or any of its related bodies corporate may use your communication as material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast, promotional purposes and posting. You must not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law.
Indemnity and Release
In accessing this Site, you release Coxswain Alliance and its related bodies corporate, respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and consultants (those Indemnified) from any claim relating in any way to your use of this Site and you indemnify those Indemnified from and against all actions, proceedings, claims and demands against any of those Indemnified by a party claiming loss or damage as a result of your acting other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. This indemnity is a continuing obligation, separate and independent of your other obligations under the Terms and Conditions, and survives the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales in Australia, and each party agrees to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- If any provision or part of these Terms and Conditions are held to be unenforceable, they shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- No failure or delay in enforcing any provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as a waiver.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.